Property Settlement

Following separation, it is necessary to enter into formal property arrangements.

This is best achieved by agreement, if possible. Formal consent orders are usually the best method when the matter is uncontested.

If you and your former partner or spouse cannot agree, litigation will likely be necessary. We can advise you in relation to your rights in this regard.

PCL Lawyers can provide you with concise and cost effective legal advice, whether your matter is:

  • by agreement and merely needs to be formalised into consent orders or a binding financial agreement; or
  • is contested and must be contested in Court, because the parties have not reached agreement.

Call us now on 1300 907 335 and speak confidentially and obligation free to one of our family lawyers or submit an email using the contact form above.

Our Locations

Melbourne CBD

Level 14,
90 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000


Level 2 (UL40),
1341 Dandenong Road,
Chadstone VIC 3148


Level 10,
14 Mason Street,
Dandenong VIC 3175


Ground Flr,
435 Nepean Hwy
Frankston Vic 3199


Level 1,
441 South Road
Moorabbin Vic 3189


Ground Flr,
84 Hotham St,
Preston Vic 3072


Level 5,
12 Clarke Street
Sunshine Vic 3020

Make an Enquiry

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.